THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad! Thanks for all of the fun Memories...

This was the grand finale...it was a joke at first, but after we saw the photo it has become on of our favorite memories from that day! Thanks Dad for being such a great person, friend, example, role model and most of all a great father.

Here is the whole BIRD family May 2008! We all wore green to go with the Birthday Theme...a poem about the "worry tree" which symbolized all of the thoughts we had of our father and how he always came home each night from work and placed his work and other troubles on the branch of his worry tree...and than come through the door as a new man, happy and excited to be with all of us. He never complained about all that was placed upon him to do...he just simply smiled and did it all! Thanks Dad...I love you 101. Happy 65th!
Me and Mom having a little bit of "huggable time"

Our Birthday Balloon Wish for Dad.

5 comments:

Brooke Wheeler said...

That was so fun Danny! And your yard is so pretty! IT WAS PERFECT! Haha can't wait to see you soon!

Brooke Wheeler said...

Oh and... you ACTUALLY UPDATED YOUR BLOG!

.zwheel said...

ya good job for updating. haha just joking. you need to tell kim to add me

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Leland! You Birds sure know how to throw a good party. I love the theme, poem, green, balloons to match and the whole works. Who is the coordinator behind all this, and can they plan my next party! Jaren said he had fun hanging out with you, and we both LOVE your house. Some day...when we build a house I want to copy you :)

Brooke Wheeler said...

There is WAY TOO much of me to hug. I'm sooooo glad that we are keeping that pose. I'm enjoying great health, but stay a little thinner was much easier when I was sick and food did'nt stay in my body. Fat, old and lazy is a dangerous combination. I hope Kristie will walk it all off of me soon!