THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 4, 2008

Where Did Summer Go?


So while I was driving to SLC today to pick up some documents for work, I got thinking about how fast the summer time passed. It feels like school was just getting out a few weeks ago, and now it's already time for BACK TO SCHOOL! I love teasing my sister Kim that her SUMMER FUN is almost over. After the 4th of July passed I kept saying to her, "That's sad that your summer is almost over!" She hates my constant and annoying rude reminders, but I always seemed to get a kick out of it! Now my teasing is no longer funny...its a reality! Even though I'm finished with school...its still depressing to know that its that time of year again! So for all of you parents who are almost to the point where you are about to "kill" your kids now that they have exhausted all of your patience this summer with trying to keep them happy, entertained and out of trouble...to you I say the long awaited first day of school is almost here and your "quiet" time is just around the corner.


As for me...I really need a vacation! Not just a day off, but a very nice long relaxing vacation where there is not a schedule or busy list of things to accomplish...just some classic R & R!

4 comments:

.zwheel said...

Hey Danny!
I know. I think it went fast too.
I'm glad we get to move closer to you guys. It will be fun to see you more. Were excited
See ya Soon!
Zach

Brooke Wheeler said...

Hey danny.
Freak I know. Summer has gone by WAY to fast! I am kinda glad to move up there cuz we get 1 more week than what we would have gotten! Ours would have started in like 5 days from now!
Haha love ya!
Brookie Long Legs

Kami Su said...

I'm with you Danny. This summer wasn't the normal "summer" with vacations, and relaxing fun. And the few moments there were just didn't fill my bucket. If you going anywhere relaxing without schedules, bring us along would ya?

Brooke Wheeler said...

A honeymoon would be a great vacation away from Kim and Veronica. Take a week anywhere in the world. Mexico is nice in Oct. or Nov. Christmas time is especially nice. Rachel got engaged in Mexico in January, that was especially nice. Need any help just give me a call.
Love,Mom